1. Taco Plate – two crisp corn tacos with ground beef or chicken, served with a choice of two sides: beans, rice or calabacitas.
2. Pete’s Shrimp Taco Plate – two soft flour or corn tacos with grilled shrimp, garnish, and a creamy chipotle sauce, served with a choice of two sides: beans, rice, or calabacitas, and two sopaipillas.
3. Tostada Plate – two beef, chicken or bean tostadas with a side of rice or calabacitas, and two sopaipillas.
4. Huevos Rancheros Plate – two eggs, with a side of rice or calabacitas, and two sopaipillas. Carne Adovada
5. Chile Relleno Plate – two rellenos served with beans, rice, or a small salad and two sopaipillas.
6. Navajo Taco Plate – fry bread, topped with ground beef, whole beans, cheese and garnish.
7. Chicken Flauta Plate – three rolled chicken flautas, a side of guacamole and sour cream, served with a choice of: rice, beans, or calabacitas.
8. Pete’s Quesadillas – a grilled flour tortilla filled with cheese, fresh chopped green chile, a side of guacamole, and sour cream. Chicken, or Ground beef with onion.
All of the above Dinners served with Red or Green Chile. *Gluten free Vegetarian Green Chile Available. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry or eggs may increase your risk of food born illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
Pete’s Shrimp Taco Plate.
Suggested beverage: Pete’s Margarita.